Well, there were 4 people who showed interest in the previous one - so lets see how many want to have a crack at this...
Answers for Cinema Quiz 1:
2. all of them won national award under rahman (Spb got it with IR too)
3. Panchu arunachalam, bhairavi movie
4. P.Vasu's dad was MGRs personal make up man
5. Puriyadha pudhir. The famous dialog being Raguvarans "I know, I know".
6. both of them won national awards for both black and white and color.
7. Sarika Kamal Hassan, won the national award for costume designing in Hey Ram.
8. All of them had Ajit in the lead in their debut films which went to make silver jubilee hits.
9. Arjunan Master
10. K. Bhagyaraj.
How many did u know?
Dushti won it with 8.5/10 and Blogeswari came a creditable second!
Well now to the questions for this quiz:
1. Who is the music director of Nammavar? (easiest one of this quiz)
2. Who wrote the story for Bharathiraja's Taj Mahal?
3. What is Yuvan Shankar Raja's first movie?
4. What was special about Pandiyanin Rajiyathil Oyalala song from Pandiyan?
5. Who is the MD of Chithiram Pesuthadi? She/He is a scion of a famous musician - identify She/He and the illustrious senior.
6.What is Madhavan's first film?
7. Who wrote the lyrics for Pettai Rap song in Kadhalan?
8. Aan Pavam has one unique first attached to it - what is it?
9. Which was the first 70mm film in Tamizh?
10. What is a common thread through these films: Kandukondein Kandukondein, Alaipayuthey, Mugavari, Kannathil Muthamittal, Anjali and Mozhi. (Don't think too hard and complicated).
The questions in Italics are tiebreakers, meaning if 2 or more people get same number of correct answers, the one who has answered more number of tiebreakers questions will be declared winner. If two/more people have same number of correct answers with same number of tiebreaker questions, the person who answered earlier wins.
In case, you don't want to give the answers publicly (it will help people who see the quiz after you), you can email the answers to firstname.lastname@example.org. But make sure you post a comment so that I know the chronological order of attempts!