I'm a self proclaimed Tamizh Cinema PhD. This quiz series is to spread the knowledge.
1. Who dubbed for Bhumika in Sillunu Oru Kadhal?
2. Connect these singers: Unnikrishnan, Shankar Mahadevan, S.P. Balasubramanian. (Think more than national awards)
3. Who gave Rajni Kanth the title of "SuperStar" and from which movie did the title of SuperStar appear for Rajni Kanth?
4. Connect P. Vasu and MGR.
5. What was director K.S.Ravikumar's first film? (Can you also tell the famous dialog from the movie?)
6. What is the distinction of cameramen, K.K. Mahajan and Balu Mahendra (Clue: National Award)
7. Y is the divorced wife of multiple time National Award Winner,X. Y also has one National award - Identify Y and category in which she won the national award.
8. Connect: Saran, A.R. Murugadas and S.J.Surya (This is a sitter)
9. A.R. Rahman worked under X in Malayalam before he got the opportunity to be the MD of Roja. Identify X.
10. Whom did MGR call as his "Kalai Ulaga Varisu"?
This is the first set and so many of you might find the questions to be very very easy. The toughness increases progressively.
The questions in Italics are tiebreakers, meaning if 2 or more people get same number of correct answers, the one who has answered more number of tiebreakers questions will be declared winner. If two/more people have same number of correct answers with same number of tiebreaker questions, the person who answered earlier wins.
In Case, you don't want to give the answers publicly (it will help people who see the quiz after you), you can email the answers to firstname.lastname@example.org. But make sure you post a comment so that I know the chronological order of attempts!