Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Roooooolllllller Coaster

Next 5 days are going to be action packed - 3 theme parks in 5 days and of course, Miami and Key West. Being in Florida for 3 and a half years, I think its high time I made it to the Keys - Snorkelling and skurfing are definitely on the list. Now I'm thanking for those forced swimming classes which I had in my school back in my 4th grade. And of course, Miami - the king of night life cities - though if you don't drink, thats half the fun gone, I still think I'd get to see some kind of entertainment.

Last and most special - my last use of the annual pass to Busch Gardens - Sheikra - Here, I come! And my first visit to Universal - again, I'm looking forward to the HULK.

Wishing the junta an action packed holidays and of course, a happy new year.

P.S: My biggest blog supporter, Nirmal will turn 25 this Dec. 29th - he wants to be mature and responsible and all that, but ennoda serndha apram epdi adhellam (of course I'm still some way off that dreaded number... he he)? ;-) Here's wishing you good health and lots of cheer, Nirmal. Indha year avadhu unnoda committed kanavugal palikkaattum! :P

1 comment:

Nimme said...

Karthik,
thats so nice of you!

Thanks da !! its the first wish!

committed kanavugal?
Lol hehehe...

Enjoy your vacation!
Happy New Year !!