Friday, November 30, 2007

Tagged - Once more

Nirmal has tagged me, yet again. So here goes...

Inside my wallet I find....

10 Dollars in 1 dollar denominations

750 Rupees, which I forgot to give my dad when I was leaving India

State of Florida Drivers License

CCs from Citibank, Chase and Discover

Debit Card for my checking account

Starbucks Card with no balance worth mentioning

USF Student ID card

Some pics of Vishnu and Hanuman

Arbit bills from Taco Bell, Subway, Chipotle and Publix

2 Euro coins

United Airlines FF card

Frequent Eater discount cards from Pita's Republic and Jimmy Johns

Business Cards of people at Baxter, USF, sleazy car dealers and some toyota dealers

I pass the tag to any one interested in completing it - go ahead use the comments section.



P.S: I don't believe in carrying parents'/sister's fotographs and other sentimental stuff in my wallet.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't tell me you don't have 'Her' photo in your wallet.yaar kita kadha adikkara?

Anonymous said...

u use a discover cc? damn dude.. :o