Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Random facts about me

I had this in my orkut profile in the about me section - but due to popular complaints that my profile had to be scrolled, I linkified it to this post.

I write short stories.
I listen to ARR the most.
I'm 184cm tall.
I hate the color of gold.
I'm romantically-challenged.
I used to be a bike freak - road stunts included.
I'm a movie freak - tamil (predominantly) and english.
Sachin was my favorite. Ponting is the current flavor and I think its gonna stay.
I have stopped seeing/following cricket after 23rd March.
I'm a tamil movie PhD.
I'd love to own the Infiniti.
I live at Tampa.
I'm a Rajni Kanth fanatic.
I love to read.
I was once very scared that I wouldn't pass my 12th standard chemistry exam.
I have weird dreams which keep repeating.
I talk 10 words a second.
I'd like to have long hair.
I still have a photo of me on bicycle taken when I was in 1st standard.
I love the Lollu sabha show!
I like Wodehouse-ian humor.
An American once thought I was chanting Voodoo when all I was doing was ask his name!
I don't like red colored automobiles.
I listen to SPB-Ilayaraja a lot.
When I was 18 years old, I had 34 teeth, but now I have 32!
I always have a fear that I'm going bald!
I know every Sherlock Holmes story - character names, plot details by heart.
I was caught by my mother reading "Laughing Gas" which I had kept inside my 10th standard science textbook, two days before my board exam.
I like Kamal, Ajit and Maddy apart from Rajni Kanth.
When I was 14, I had completed reading all the works by R.K.Narayan.
I have seen Minnale 124 times.
I'm trying to be religious and spiritual.
I've given up drinking coke/pepsi/any other aerated drink.
I like Peyton Manning. I like Tom Brady better.
I don't like Hip Hop music.
I was once chased by a dog for 4 streets when I was learning to drive a cycle.
I like to read the Sportstar.
I have a chocolate craving almost always.
I'm Sh*t scared of dogs.
I'm ruled by Inertia - of rest!
My Shoe size is 13.
I don't like coffee.
I roll at least a kilometer in my sleep every night.
I have a broken nose.
I drink a liter of starbucks coffee everyday to keep myself awake.
I see the time on my cell phone.
I like wearing a neck (crew) shirt inside every shirt I wear.
I'm addicted to music - either I listen to music or I sing, but I do the latter only when I'm alone to spare the hapless souls beside me.

(to be updated later..)

9 comments:

Me said...

ennadhu...shoe size 13 aaa...rendu kaalum saetha?

Raz said...

I hate the color of gold.

--> pondati vanthona solli paru

I'm romantically-challenged.

--> aiooo pavam!

I used to be a bike freak - road stunts included.

--> comment poturuven... irunthalum vendam

I was once very scared that I wouldn't pass my 12th standard chemistry exam.

--> i think all of us passed this phase :) - same pinch

I have weird dreams which keep repeating
--> same pinch again

I talk 10 words a second.
--> ada inga paruda.. ennaku potiya oruthan!

I'd like to have long hair.
-->u can ve mine! :) ;)

I still have a photo of me on bicycle taken when I was in 1st standard.
--> enga orruku vanthu paru - veetuku veedu , intha padam stnda mati vachi irupom

I love the Lollu sabha show
--> jeeva is my hero ;) address iruntha sollen

I always have a fear that I'm going bald!
--> :) foto partha appadi theriyala , oru normal , regular sight adikum chennai ponnoda , unmaiyana comment.. :) 100% nambalam! :D

I was once chased by a dog for 4 streets when I was learning to drive a cycle.
--> stop!!!!! ippa ennaku konjondu doubt varuthu... are u talking abt me or u???
enna... ithu than ennakum nadanthuchu :( i know how scaring it is

I have a chocolate craving almost always.
---> yapppaada! nee nan illai.. i dont eat chocolates

I'm Sh*t scared of dogs.
--> me too! :)

I don't like coffee.
--> super! i love coffee, cant do without them!

I roll at least a kilometer in my sleep every night.
I have a broken nose.
--> are considered "cute" by gals ;)

I drink a liter of starbucks coffee everyday to keep myself awake.
--> mela sonnathuku ithu maruthala iruke...

dont ask me y i ve compared us... orkut hopping.. unna sight adichen... blog link potu irunthe... so appadiye porutham parten... katham katham

D LordLabak said...

As per strict insuructions I just say "Nice post".

ambi said...

ROTFL on few comments, :)

nice post (apdi thaane comment podanum?)

@b'wari, namma kacheriya thaniyaa vechukalaam. :p

Anonymous said...

LKS!!!!!!!! Wow!!!!!!! what a wonderful post! You are superb!!!! LKS.. superstar vaazhga

[yabbaaaa.. poduma LKS? blog link a vera email la anupichittu, "please put nice comments" nu oru mail vera..kashtam da]

Nimme said...

LKS,
yeah first time i stumbled upon ur about me i too felt the same,it was so damn long da,even babes wont have time to read it [;)]

Damn damn,minnale 124* you are way ahead,wait i will catch up with u soon [;)]

Pri said...

march 23rd 2003 or march 23rd 2007?

i'm not sure which was more tragic. no wait i do.

and you never ever give up on your team. EVER!

Sudha said...

There are certain common point like time reading in cell phones,chased and being afraid of dogs.But enjoyed reading.

Gayatri said...

haha.. how many requests of "do you want to make friendship with me? I also hate dogs" requests on Orkut :)