1. Last movie you saw in a theater?
2. What book are you reading?
Finished up Cat O' Nine Tales by J.A and have started on The Dante Club, by Matthew Pearl.
3. Favorite board game?
Does Carrom 'Board' count? I also like Battleship and Monopoly (Business Game in India)
4. Favorite magazine?
Sportstar, Readers Digest and Outlook in India.
In the US, its been US News, Time and Readers Digest.
5. Favorite smells?
I really love the smell of freshly laundered clothes, right off the dryer.
6. Favorite sounds?
I love the babble which infants make and also the sound when the ball hits the meat of the bat - if you see cricket on TV, you'll understand what I'm talking about...
7. Worst feeling in the world?
When you know you can't do anything to change a particular thing of your life, though You'd love to be able to.
8. What is the first thing you think of when you wake up?
9. Favorite fast food place?
Taco Bell, thats where I get to go often, thanks to my friend with whom I eat often.
10. Future child's name?
If and when I get married, I think my wife would make that call. I have no preferences, except for the fact it should not 2 miles long as mine is.
11. Finish this statement. "If I had lot of money I'd....?"
I'd invest it in real estate in India and stocks in Brazil and try to live off on the interest.
12. Do you drive fast?
Depends. I love driving - be it my poor TVS Victor in India or my car here. And my speed depends on who is travelling with me. If its someone who loves long drives and the music is loud, I drive really fast, while going to office in the mornings, I could be as slow as Venkatesh Prasad's leg cutter. :D
13. Do you sleep with a stuffed animal?
God!! NO! I'm allergic to people who are the cho chweeeet kinds who sleep with a 'teddy' bear!
14. Storms - cool or scary?
Cooool. I love the rainy weather, as long as I don't have to walk in the rain. Driving in the rains is another favorite of mine.
15. What was your first car?
My first and only car is a Toyota Corolla, Sport Edition.
16. Favorite drink?
Amongst juices, its Lemon Juice - really clears up my mind like anything. Amongst the coffee/tea variety, I'd prefer Tea (I'm NOT a big fan of coffee or tea) and I used to love Milo back in India. Rosemilk is also a favorite.
17. Finish this statement, "If I had the time I would...."?
Learn a few languages apart from English and Tamizh, the only two languages in which I can read, write and talk.
18. Do you eat the stems on broccoli?
I don't even see if they have stems. Anything green is good to eat!
19. If you could dye your hair any color, what would be your choice?
10 Percent of my hair is already gray/white. So can I dye my hair black?
20. Name all the different cities/towns you've lived in?
Born at St. Isabel's, Mylapore (Luz) Chennai. Lived in Delhi, Ranipet, Chennai and now in Tampa. But would love to settle down in NYC or Chicago.
“Madras madiri varumma??” favorite dialogue in the movie Minnale.
21. Favorite sports to watch?
Cricket, Tennis and American Football. Basketball if the Lakers or Suns are playing.
22. One nice thing about the person who sent this to you?
Nirmal is almost like the good half of me. We share many likes and most importantly, Nirmal is a huge Minnale fan, just like me.
23. What's under your bed?
Dust and dirt, which I missed to vacuum last weekend..... :P
24. Would you like to be born as yourself again?
25. Morning person, or night owl?
Again, not a fixed thing.... but usually on weekdays, I'm sloshed with sleep by 10pm...
26. Over easy, or sunny side up?
Vegetarian - but not a vegan.
27. Favorite place to relax?
Beach or any place where there is a water body.
28. Favorite pie?
29. Favorite ice cream flavor?
Chocolate (Butterscotch in India). Vanilla is a huge turn on too!
30. Of all the people you tagged this to, who's most likely to respond first?
I don't tag anybody. If somebody likes to complete, go ahead.
And also, here's wishing the Taco Bell friend of mine a Very Happy Birthday on 11th April (today)!