Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Sine Die...

Somehow I don't think I can motivate myself to write or do much here in this blog for a while - I can't quantify the 'while'. For those of you who've been reading my blog, I guess I owe you guys a lot, for encouraging all the nonsense that's been coming from me.

And I also have to say that blogs has gotten me more friends than I've made in person - I surely should miss this fun, somewhere in the future.

It was good while it lasted!

LKS

Edited:

I didn't want to ever visit blogger.com, but I thought it'd be proper of me to thank all the souls who have tried to pep me up - both through emails, gtalk and through the comments section. As I've said, if I find the motivation to write once more, you'd be finding me back sometime in the future, though the possibility seems to be bleak as of now!

10 comments:

ambi said...

enna pa karthi..?
kadaiya ezhuthu mooda poriyaa? y so? examaa?

y? y? y?

Anonymous said...

Don't stop writing... We enjoy all your nonsense too so plz continue writing yaaar :)

Blogeswari said...

Lovely, Shri! Am glad you changed your mind!

Nimme said...

Hey LKS,
i agree it depends on your mindset and mood to find motivation to write stories. Sometimes when dont have good news to share , i guess it is better to maintain dignified silence.

I really hope u hit back in June !!
Dont worry..i will update on ur behalf :)

mitr_bayarea said...

Hi Karthik,

Ironically, this is my first time visit to ur blog and I am seeing the "Not back for a while" one. Hope your while becomes shorter and u return.

Anonymous said...

seri OK. You will come back in ood time.

Sudha said...

http://directoryforsites.blogspot.com/

Hey i have listed your blog in my blog directory

RukmaniRam said...

yen intha vibareetha mudivu?

பதிவுSpot said...

Excuse Me..
Your blog has been listed in பதிவுSpot
And please tell me some more Taminglish Blogs to add this Taminglish aggregator. Thanks.

I said...

u have a life now-a?