Friday, January 19, 2007

Tagged!

I'm Tagged by Nirmal and so here goes.......

1.Were you named after anyone?
Nope!

2. Do you wish on stars?
Yes!

3. When did you last cry?
When I failed Communication Engineering!

4. Do you like your handwriting?
Nope. I hardly understand it myself.

5. What is your favourite meat?
I'm a vegetarian! Strictly no meat!


6. What is your most embarrassing CD on your shelf?
A CD of Thirupachi! I'm a Vijay Hater to the core!


7. If you were another person, would YOU be friends with you?
Yes.

8.Are you a daredevil?
Yes, within reasonable limits!

9. How do you release anger?
I use a pressure ball.

10. Where is your second home?
Tampa.


11. Do you trust others easily?
I trust some people very easily while I view lots with distrust.


12. What was your favourite toy as a child?
A He-Man Action figure.


13. What class in school/college do you think is totally useless?
Whole of SVCE was crap!


14. Do you use sarcasm a lot?
Sarcasm is my middle name.


15. Have you ever been in a mosh pit?
Nopes - I'm not a rock music guy!


16.What do you look for in a guy/girl?
I'll look for a person with intelligence, a good sense of humor(sarcasm annd otherwise) and obviously amazing listening skills as I'm a chatterbox.

17. Would you bungee jump
Yes!


19. What's your favourite ice cream?
Depends on my mood - Chocolate, Butterscotch and Vannilla in no particular order!


20. What are your favourite colours?
Blue, metallic grey(automobiles) and white.


21. What are your least favourite things?
A volatile situation and unsolicited advice!

22. How many people do you had a crush ?
I lost count!


23. Who do you miss most right now?
I miss my sister the most - as I spent most of my waking hours with her for the last 6 - 7 years!

24. What are you listening to right now?
Songs from Varalaaru - Dhinam Dhinam Deepavali, Guru, and my many of ARR.


25. If you were a crayon, what colour would you be?
White - as it is used the least!

26. What is the weather like right now?
Awfully hot!

27. Last person you talked to on the phone?
Karthik. A coincidence.

28. The "first" thing you notice about the opposite sex?
Eyes and height.

29. Do you like the person who sent you this?
Yes.

30. How are you today?
Feeling frustrated for lots of things - but this frustration has become a part of life!

31. Favourite non alcoholic drink?
Lemon Juice.

32. Favourite alcoholic drink?
I'm a teetotaller.

33. Natural hair colour?
Brownish black or blackish brown

34. Eye colour?
Brown.

35. Wear contacts?
Nopes!

36. Siblings?
Sister


37. Favourite month?
April

38. Favourite food?
Home made Indian, Burrito, Pizzas

39. Favourite day of the year?
July 15th

40. Have you ever been too shy to ask someone out?
Yes

41. Scary movies or happy endings?
Happy endings - But I see any movie given the chance.

42. Summer or winter?
Winter

43. Holi or Diwali?
Diwali

44. Do you like your name?
I like my name, but prefer being called LKS.


45. What book/magazine are you reading?
Grateful to Life and Death by R.K. Narayan

46. What's on your mouse pad?
I use a touch pad. But at work, it has roadrunner (beep, beep).

47. What did you watch on TV last night?
I didnt see tv yesterday!

48. Favourite Smell?
I like the smell of freshly laundered clothes.

49. Have you ever regretted breaking up with someone?
Nopes! You've gotto go with somebody to breakup!!

50. Most tiresome thing you’ve ever experienced/done?.
Wading thorugh some classes (read HV DC&AC, Machine Design, DSP) in SVCE.

I pass the tag to Mali!

No comments: